Category Archives: Landscaping Medford NJ
Garden Graphics recently completed this flagstone patio design in Medford Lakes, NJ. The customer came to us with an unusable area off their new deck. The yard had a bad slope now that the deck was installed. We designed an area that allows them to use there new deck safely and have a transition to the back yard from their new deck so they can enjoy the rest of the yard.
Key attributes of this flagstone patio design in Medford Lakes, NJ
1. Designed areas for back yard and right side of home
2. Installed field stone walls, steps and walks.
3. Installed new Plantings and mulch.
4. Installed some boulders.
“Every one worked very hard non stop. We love our new landscaping. Thank you!”
– Bobbi and Dave
Photos of Flagstone Patio Design in Medford Lakes, NJcontact the pros at Garden Graphics for a free no-obligation consultation. We can even do preliminary designs to show you how your transformation will take shape.
Garden Graphics of Medford, NJ offers local a spring flower planting service. Are you looking to enhance your property’s curb appeal with some seasonal flower plantings? Now is the time to schedule your flower plantings. The weather is warming up and spring is almost here. Looking to sell you home this year? Flowers are an inexpensive way to add curb appeal to your home and increase the perceived value of your landscape. Our team will work with you to select plantings that fit your budget and design taste. Medford residents should ask us about “deer friendly” plantings that will naturally repel them from your yard.
Flower Planting Service Photos
Complete the form below to schedule your flower planting service
Garden Graphics recently completed a landscaping and hardscaping redesign in the Weathersfield Development for Janet & Carl on Carriage Court. The project included: tree removal, landscape design services, hardscaping and landscaping. The entire job was completed in 5 days with a 5 man crew. The Weathersfield Development in Medford, NJ is a highly desirable neighborhood with 4-5 Bedroom homes that are moderately priced and well maintained.
Janet & Carl where not happy with how the front of the landscape & hardscaping looked and the flow of the walk leading to the front entrance of the home. This job had some tree and shrub removal. Some grading was needed to make elevations right as per the new design. If you are looking to rehabilitate your landscape, contact us for a free estimate.
Features of Weathersfield Development Landscaping Redesign
1. Redesigned front foundation landscape and hardscape to make more functional and appealing.
2. Some tree and shrub removal was needed on this landscape job to allow for new design to be implemented.
3. Garden Graphics transplanted some of the original plantings to reintroduce into new landscape.
4. Garden Graphics will not send (1) or (2) employees to a large landscape job it is important to us to make sure we get our jobs done in a reasonable time for the Convenience of the customer and the professionalism of us.
5. As a Owner of a Landscape company there is no better felling then when a job comes together and the customer is happy with job you designed installed.
“Jeff and his crew did a great job with our front landscape it changed the look of the front of our home for the better. We are very happy.”
– Janet & Carl